Phail safe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry i cant name these Things! ( Twilight FanFic #2)

Go down

Sorry i cant name these Things! ( Twilight FanFic #2) Empty Sorry i cant name these Things! ( Twilight FanFic #2)

Post by house girl13 Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:14 am

another twilight one! this one is different!

Prologue

It is dark outside. I walk home from work alone, as usual. Then I see him. He is beautiful; there is no other way to describe him. He smiles at me and says his name is Riley. We walk together and he takes my hand with cold, surprisingly hard skin. He raises it up to his lips, inhales deeply, and suddenly there is a terrible pain on my wrist. I am burning, and I look at him in shock. He smiles down at me again, and when the burning becomes unbearable, he catches me as I lose consciousness.

Chapter 1

I wake up screaming. My body is on fire! I fall into the blackness again, and the pain starts to fade. When the burning has subsided completely, I try sitting up. I am surprised to find that I don’t feel anything at all. As I open my eyes I notice that everything seem so clear; I can see individual dust particles. I take a deep breath and wrinkle my nose; I can taste it too. I breathe again, and this time I am startled to find that I feel much the same as before I breathed air in. Apparently, I don’t need to breathe.

I am lying on a stone floor, but I don’t feel uncomfortable at all. I climb to my feet with startling quickness and a grace that I never possessed before. A grace that may be inhuman. Then I notice the burning in the back of my throat. It is not like before, it is a thirst, a terrible thirst. I scream again, this time from that unquenchable thirst.

I am running in a forest. Some instinct guiding me, I smell an unbearably sweet fragrance. I am consumed by that wonderful smell, and I single-mindedly pursue it. I leap at something, breaking its neck, and I start to feed. I look up, hearing a noise, and I leap again at a large man…

Back in lodge, I am now in a bit more control of myself. I realize I am covered in blood, and a look for a bathroom to clean up in. I step into the crude bathroom. It has a shower, which is my current objective. I step in and turn the water on only to yelp when I feel its heat; it is much too hot!

At last, I finish my long shower. As I step out, I catch a glimpse of my reflection in the mirror. I scream and jump back without thinking, knocking the showerhead through the wall. Stunned, I look back at the mirror. The face looking back at me is not my own. She is beautiful, and pale as a sheet. Her hair is a deep raven black in my short-in-the-back-long-in-the-front bobbed style. Her lips are bright red, not my pale pink. But the most frightening thing about her is her eyes; big, bright, red eyes. I shriek, and punch through the mirror, glass shards fly everywhere, but, instead of shredding me to bits, they break against my skin as if I am made of stone. Could this really be me? I dash to the single bedroom, and there is another mirror. Sure enough, the strange, beautiful woman had followed me. I tentatively raised my hand and pressed it against my stony cheek. The alien beauty in the mirror mimicked me. I am thirsty again. I need to hunt. So… thirsty…
I run out of the cottage, and sniff the air. It is a collage of scents; some better than others. I run toward one that, although not as appetizing as the one from before, smells edible enough.
house girl13
house girl13
Futurama n00b
Futurama n00b

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Sorry i cant name these Things! ( Twilight FanFic #2) Empty Re: Sorry i cant name these Things! ( Twilight FanFic #2)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:54 am

OMG!!!!it's creepy + cool=????

Back to top Go down

Sorry i cant name these Things! ( Twilight FanFic #2) Empty Re: Sorry i cant name these Things! ( Twilight FanFic #2)

Post by house girl13 Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:05 pm

haha! yeps i love creepy!
house girl13
house girl13
Futurama n00b
Futurama n00b

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down