Phail safe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My twilight fan Fiction ( Untitled)

2 posters

Go down

My twilight fan Fiction ( Untitled) Empty My twilight fan Fiction ( Untitled)

Post by house girl13 Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:13 am

Prologue: Bella

We were hunting, Alice, Edward, and I; today there was a herd of elk a few miles south from the house. As we ran through the forest, we smelled an irresistible, sweet odor; a human. Simultaneously, we stopped breathing. Alice then said through her teeth “ I’m sorry, I’m so thirsty!” she ran the other way, and we turned to follow. Then Edward said “ Wait!” I stared at him incredulously. “ Look.” Was all he said. There, in front of us, was a human girl, blood pouring from a stab wound in her chest. She was almost unconscious, but she was alive. I didn’t know if I could resist, and I was breaking, but Edward was frozen there, his expression unfathomable. “Edward?” I asked uncertainly. “Go, Bella.” He whispered, but I stood there, uncomprehending. Then, as I stared in amazement, he bit her.

“Edward, NO!” I screamed. “ It’s alright Bella.” He said, and he had, indeed, stopped. On the ground in front of us, she screamed. In one swift movement, he had her in his arms. “ Lets go!” he muttered, he wasn’t breathing. The girl screamed again.

Chapter one: Rowena

I don’t remember much of my life as a human. Only that somebody killed me. I don’t know why, or, at least, I don’t remember. I do remember the beautiful, pale man who saved me. He and his mate found me in the woods. They resisted the smell of my blood, though it was a huge temptation I also remember the fire that was the pain of my transformation. He bit me, and the fire started, it was almost worse than the cold that death was bringing. He carried me in his cool arms to his house, where I screamed for three days straight. Then I woke up.
house girl13
house girl13
Futurama n00b
Futurama n00b

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

My twilight fan Fiction ( Untitled) Empty Re: My twilight fan Fiction ( Untitled)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:55 am

Aw!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
that's scary woman!

Back to top Go down

My twilight fan Fiction ( Untitled) Empty Re: My twilight fan Fiction ( Untitled)

Post by house girl13 Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:04 pm

lol! alot of my writing is sorta scary! did you like it?
house girl13
house girl13
Futurama n00b
Futurama n00b

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by RE:LSK Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:19 am

Don't know about him, but i liked it!
RE:LSK
RE:LSK
Futurama n00b
Futurama n00b

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down