Phail safe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asajj Ventress( Another Star Wars FanFic. Yeah...i know i need to stop writing these things! lol)

3 posters

Go down

Asajj Ventress( Another Star Wars FanFic. Yeah...i know i need to stop writing these things! lol) Empty Asajj Ventress( Another Star Wars FanFic. Yeah...i know i need to stop writing these things! lol)

Post by house girl13 Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:45 pm

ok...i like this one quite a bit too, i actually wrote the middle of it first( i didnt post that yet). let me know what you think, all suggestions are welcome! Most of these are actual characters, i only made up two of them.

Ventress FanFic

Prologue

Asajj Ventress paced the confines of the Bright Flight, a Republic medical ship she had hijacked a month ago. Supplies were running low, and nothing remained of the crew. She kept an open communications open, and avoided whatever patrols were sent her way. Occasionally she would receive news of the war. Of this side winning a battle over that, and casualties. Lots of casualties. Occasionally names she recognized, but the reports were often confused (she had heard at leas four separate reports of Anakin Skywalker’s death, all proven false). Ventress didn’t care, though. She was nothing more than a hollow shell of what had once been a powerful woman. She rarely used the Force now, only using it to occasionally meditate, and to continue healing the wounds she sustained from the battle where she faked her death.

She now sat, perched on a bench in the hull of the ship, eating a ration of dehydrated food, and listening to the most recent Republic transmissions. “ ---Under attack! --- Requesting----help! Ruusan system” the communication fizzled out. Asajj was startled; she dropped her food, and rushed to the communications station. She knew that voice, and she was certain it was him. He was in danger, and she couldn’t just stay away from this war any longer. It haunted her, and, as much as she wanted to, she couldn’t escape it. “ Computer! Trace current transmission! Tell me where it originated from!” for the first time since she ran away, Asajj Ventress was alive. She knew she had to help him, because he was the one who had finally made her realize that her old master had never cared about her. He was the one who had made her turn away from the Dark Side.

Chapter 1:

The Bright Flight burst out of hyperspace, into a battle. A Republic fleet had been ambushed, and the majority of the fleet, decimated. The flagship was fleeing, but the Separatist fleet was on its tail. A few well placed missiles from the Separatist cruiser, and the other ship was crashing toward the planet’s surface. Asajj sped after it, she didn’t think of the risks, just that she needed to get to that ship.

Inside the republic freighter was absolute chaos. “ We’re going down!” the shrill voice of Ahsoka Tono screamed. She rolled out of the path of a monitor that soared past her, crashing into a wall; Ahsoka braced herself against a wall, and looked to see how others were faring aboard the ship. Her master, Anakin Skywalker, had thrown himself behind the nearest console. Obi-Wan Kenobi, the general in charge of the mission, was braced against the rear window of the control room. The other two Jedi on the mission, Jaiana Suri and her Padawan Mischka Tal, were nowhere to be seen. Clones flew about the room, most injured or dead. One smashed into Ahsoka, sending her flying into the monitor she had dodged earlier. Suddenly, the whole metal frame smashed into the ground of the planet, burnt metal flew about the ruined control room.

Ahsoka tentatively sat up, rubbing her head. She had some minor cuts and burns, but didn’t see anything too severe. She rolled to her feet, and glanced around her. Bodies were strewn about the room, and she couldn’t avoid them all. “ Hello?” Ahsoka called out, “ can anyone hear me?” she shouted, then in a whisper “ is anyone alive?” “ Ahsoka?” someone coughed. “ Anakin! Where are you? Ahsoka shouted. She lifted fallen computer units with the Force, and found her master buried under a pile of rubble. “ Are you ok?” she asked, reaching out her hand to help him up. His face was soaked with blood from a cut on his scalp, and he looked terrible. Still, he managed to smile sarcastically at her. “ I just had a ship fall on me! How do you think I feel?” he said with exasperation. He took her hand, and got to his feet, surveying the damaged ship around him. “ We should look for survivors, Obi-Wan is still alive.” He said it with such certainty that Ahsoka didn’t doubt him; she just began searching through the dead and dying. She stopped only once, and let out a small scream, “ Mischka is dead!” she shouted. Ahsoka was surprised to feel overcome with sadness. They hadn’t been friends; in fact, Mischka had always tried to outdo her. Still, the sight of the girl’s body, her head almost severed by a piece of the cruiser that had been ripped off during the crash, brought tears to her eyes.

They eventually found Kenobi, and Jaiana; both alive, though Jaiana was slipping in and out of consciousness. There were some spare medical supplies that Ahsoka managed to find, and they were able to stabilize Jaiana. A handful of clones had also survived the crash, and were looking for anything that could help.

“ So what do we do now?” Ahsoka asked, she had found a chair still intact, and was currently curled up in the cool metal. “ We wait.” Anakin answered. “ And hope someone friendly intercepted our earlier transmissions.” Obi-Wan added from his seat on the floor.

Ventress watched the republic cruiser go down, and she gave chase. Her ship started to burn up in the atmosphere of the planet, and she crashed a few miles from where the flagship had landed. Asajj was thrown out of her seat, crashing into a wall; she got shakily to her feet, and looked for gear that could be salvaged from the wreck of her ship. She found enough dehydrated food to last one person for about a year, and various medical supplies. She looked back at the ship that had been her home for a month, and felt a twinge of sadness. Then she reached into the black pack she carried, and grasped the twin hilts of her lightsabers. She ignited them, feeling the heat radiating from the bright red blades. Slowly, she cut her way out of the ruined ship.
house girl13
house girl13
Futurama n00b
Futurama n00b

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Asajj Ventress( Another Star Wars FanFic. Yeah...i know i need to stop writing these things! lol) Empty Re: Asajj Ventress( Another Star Wars FanFic. Yeah...i know i need to stop writing these things! lol)

Post by house girl13 Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:53 pm

thanks! i have more on this one too...
house girl13
house girl13
Futurama n00b
Futurama n00b

Back to top Go down

Asajj Ventress( Another Star Wars FanFic. Yeah...i know i need to stop writing these things! lol) Empty Re: Asajj Ventress( Another Star Wars FanFic. Yeah...i know i need to stop writing these things! lol)

Post by house girl13 Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:28 pm

MORE IS HERE!!!!

Chapter 2

Anakin Skywalker was just falling asleep; he was slumped on the floor of the ship. The others were already sleeping, but he was thinking of the crash; and those who had died in it. They had recovered Mischka’s body, and it was wrapped in a spare cloth they had found. Her master, Jaiana, had slipped into a coma a few hours after they found her; it was doubtful she would recover. Anakin had barely known Mischka, but Jaiana had been, loosely, a friend. They had trained together at the Temple; she was a few years older than him. She had been good for a smile and a laugh. Once in a while, between assignments, they would see each other, talk awhile; maybe go for dinner. He hadn’t seen her for about a year, until they were both assigned to follow a tip on a Separatist research facility in the Outer Rim. Their Padawans, Mischka and Ahsoka, had shown obvious distain for each other, but Jaiana had been thrilled nonetheless to see him. He got up, and walked to where she had been placed, on an upturned table. Her breathing was shallow, and her pulse was weak. Anakin reached a hand out, and smoothed her hair, once a beautiful copper, but now stained with blood, back into place. “ I’m so sorry, Jai,” he whispered to her, his warm hand closed around her cold one. He felt her slipping away, her connection to the Force growing weaker. No matter how small a part she had been in his life, she had helped him, influenced him. Now, seeing her lying there, broken; he felt rage, powerful rage. Those who had set this trap would pay; no, those responsible for this war would pay! He had seen to many noble creatures killed by the Sith and their armies, held too many friends as they died in his arms. He had seen too much; and killed to many. He was in no way innocent in this war; that was another thing that had been stolen from him. He thought of the lives he had taken, some with undeniable glee, that power that had left him feeling soiled and corrupt; the darkness that he had felt. He warred with his conscious, one part felt that the people he killed deserved it, their deaths had made the galaxy a better, safer place; taken them one step closer to ending this war. But another part was frightened at the unmistakable pleasure he had taken in murdering some of these criminals. “ I do what I have to.” He muttered to himself. Beside him, Jaiana let a small scream loose. Even though she was in a coma, she was in terrible pain, Anakin had soothed some of it with the Force, but it was increasing. He looked at his friend, tears in his eyes. “ I’m so, so sorry.” He whispered again. Then he took his palm, and rested it against her forehead, drawing the Force about him, he released it directly into her body. She shuddered for a minute, then was still, calm. In death, her body looked serene, despite the blood from her wounds; she seemed at peace. This was one life that Anakin felt no remorse for taking. She was dying, painfully; he had just eased her transition into the Force. He brushed her hair back again, and then got up, only to return a minute later with a little water and an old cloth. He gently dabbed her wounds, cleaning the blood from her face and hair. Her carried her corpse to a table, and covered her with his torn cloak, setting her in it, then gently wrapping it around her. Tears streamed down his face, looking on her for the last time. “ Good bye, Jaiana Suri. I’ll miss you.” He whispered.

Chapter 3

Rain fell, coming down in floods from the sky. It covered the lush forests of Ruusan in a freezing mist, and made the already volatile landscape even more unpredictable. A flash of lightning illuminated the tall, thin figure of Asajj Ventress, her soggy cloak wrapped around her wiry body. She struggled against the wind, running for the shelter of a forest. She finally came to the beginning of a large expanse of trees; it was dark, but it was better than rain, so she did not think twice before running in to it. She could feel all manner of creatures around her, some more hostile than others. A feral shriek startled her, and she sprinted deeper into the forest. Her run came to an abrupt end when she fell over a low hanging branch. The hard ground cut her palms, but she barely noticed as she picked herself off the ground. She stood up, but then stopped. From all sides, she heard a low growl. Asajj tensed, her hands reached for the cold metal of her sabers. Then, from above her, something dropped down. Cursing, she sidestepped the attack, but large claws raked her shoulder. Ventress screamed, and looked around, but her attacker had disappeared again. Something hit her herd from behind, and she fell again. Asajj felt a searing pain, as claws hooked into her back. She blindly stabbed upward with one of her lightsabers, and was rewarded with the cry of a wounded predator, and the smell of burnt flesh. A few feet from her, a large Nexu was crouched, all four eyes shining, and its forked tail was twitching in agitation. It glanced at a burn on its back, and charged at Ventress. She flipped over it, slashing at its tail. Her blow fell short, and slammed harmlessly into a nearby tree, burying the saber into wood. The Nexu prepared to spring again, and Ventress dove under it, aiming for its claws. The creature howled, blood pouring from the severed muscle of the claws. It was limping, and Ventress, sensing an easy victory, walked over to finish the creature. To her surprise, it lunged at her again, its teeth missing her face by inches. Quickly, Asajj jumped onto a thick branch of a nearby tree. She lept from her perch, throwing one of the blood red blades she held. It found its mark, burying its self deep into the Nexu’s furry head. She watched as its eyes glazed over, her exhaustion seeping through the adrenaline the attack had triggered. She gripped the wounds in her side, blood pouring from between her fingers. She reached a blood stained hand toward her bag, fighting to keep conscious. Her fingers closed around the bandages, just as she faded into blackness.
house girl13
house girl13
Futurama n00b
Futurama n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by RE:LSK Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:49 pm

WoW, Cool! i love it!
RE:LSK
Futurama n00b
Futurama n00b

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by house girl13 Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:07 pm

UPDATE!!!

Chapter 4

It was dawn. Anakin, Ahsoka, and Obi-Wan were gathered outside the ship; they had just held a funeral ceremony for Jaiana and Mischka. Pillars of smoke crept from the fire that their corpses had burned in, both had lived and died as Jedi, and, were given the proper ceremonies. The three survivors had tears in their eyes, but all knew that they needed to be composed. Ahsoka broke the silence first.
“ We need supplies; food, water. We lost most of it in the crash.” Her voice was dead, broken; she had seen too much, this wasn’t her first mission, but it was one that would stay with her forever. However long that may be.
“ I’ll go.” Anakin said. His coolness was almost worse that the wreck he had been that morning. He started walking farther into the forest they had crashed in, leaving Obi-Wan and Ahsoka standing by the ruined ship.
“ Go with him, Ahsoka.” Obi-Wan whispered into her ear, “ Make sure he doesn’t hurt himself, he has taken this very hard, Jaiana was a friend of his.”

The forest was silent, almost as if it was echoing the grief of those within it. Ahsoka carried canteens, to fill with water, and a scanner to make sure said water was useable. Anakin hadn’t spoken a word since leaving the ship, but his eyes were haunted. They walked in silence; the only sound was that of the forest underfoot. Then, Ahsoka heard something.
“ Listen, maser. I hear,” Anakin cut her off,
“ Water!” he said, relief in his voice.
The two ran blindly, following the sound of gurgling water. They cut a path, and finally stumbled into a clearing. Ahsoka was the first one through the path, and she gasped. There was evidence of a bloody battle that had taken place here, trees were laying on the bloodstained ground, and a Nexu lay, dead; its body covered in lightsaber burns. There was a small spring, and lying directly next to it was the body of a woman. The two Jedi ran to her, and both jumped back when they reached her.
“ No…” Anakin gasped, “ Impossible, she died on Boz Pity,” he said, then quietly, to himself, “ I killed her…” one of the deaths that had not yet sunk in was that of the dark Jedi he had practically murdered, the woman Obi-Wan had been attempting to save; Asajj Ventress. He had struck her down while she was wounded, and had watched her die in his friend’s arms, her body never made it back, as the ship carrying her had gone missing. Ahsoka was kneeling beside this woman, who couldn’t possibly be here, and announced another impossible fact.
“ She alive. I have a pulse, she’s weak, lost a lot of blood, but she is alive.”
“ How…how can she be…alive, I killed Ventress a month ago!” seeing her laying there, pathetic and broken, brought back memories of the day she should have died.
Ahsoka looked upon this woman with a mixture of fear and pity. They had crossed sabers many times, and Ahsoka knew she had been hopelessly outmatched, saved by those that got to her in time. She had grown to hate Ventress, but felt a surge of pity, seeing her again. When Anakin had reported Ventress dead, Ahsoka had been relieved, grateful. She never understood Anakin’s regrets for killing her, or Obi-Wan’s obsession with the woman who had wanted, more than anything else, to see him dead. Now, though she still didn’t understand, but she didn’t want Asajj’s death on her conscience.
“ We have to get her to the wreck, hurry!” Anakin barked orders at Ahsoka, then turned to Ventress. He picked her limp body off the ground, cradling her in his arms.
“ Let’s go!” he shouted to Ahsoka, who appeared at his side. They ran through the rain, their legs were blurring with their Force-enhanced speed. When the reached the ship, Obi-Wan was waiting for them.
house girl13
house girl13
Futurama n00b
Futurama n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by RE:LSK Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:28 pm

i like chapter 3 more than the update
Futurama n00b
Futurama n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by house girl13 Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:06 pm

hehe!
house girl13
house girl13
Futurama n00b
Futurama n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by RE:LSK Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:21 am

are there more?
Futurama n00b
Futurama n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Xx EmoMandalorianLady xX Thu May 28, 2009 4:29 pm

yep! Go to: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1851537/

It's my profile, and all my stories are on there ^_^ This is house Girl13, by the way...I forgot my password, so i made a new account
Xx EmoMandalorianLady xX
Xx EmoMandalorianLady xX
phail
phail

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by RE:LSK Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:28 am

cool!
Futurama n00b
Futurama n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Xx EmoMandalorianLady xX Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:54 am

yeah, let me know what you think! I have alot of stories posted there, so if you have time...
Xx EmoMandalorianLady xX
Xx EmoMandalorianLady xX
phail
phail

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down