Phail safe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Star Wars Fan Fiction

3 posters

Go down

My Star Wars Fan Fiction Empty My Star Wars Fan Fiction

Post by house girl13 Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:02 am

Ok, this is probably the best thing i have ever written! its sorta long, and im still writting it, so let me know what you think! questions, comments, plot suggestions! Note: Darth Zannah is an actual character, most of the others are mine, however. im going to have to post only a few chapters at a time cuz its too big. i wont be able to update it for about a week cuz the computer i have it on is broken Sad

Prologue

The Clone Wars have been raging for a year. There have been victories and defeats on both sides. Planets and societies have been torn apart by the endless fighting. Currently, a Republic fleet has been surprised and attacked in an outer rim system. Outnumbered, they were quickly decimated; the sole remaining ship fled to the nearest planet: the Sith graveyard of Korriban. It is a place that holds many dark secrets, one of which is about to come to light.

Chapter 1

The dark night sky of Korriban was calm and still. Suddenly, a mid-size republic cruiser exploded into the atmosphere. It was followed closely by two CIS ships, which were taken out by a single Republic Starfighter; it circled the larger ship, and as it came around was shot down by a third CIS fighter. The cruiser flew low, making an abrupt landing on a rocky ledge near the entrance of one of the tombs. On the main deck of the cruiser navigation systems were thrown around the room, and part of hull collapsed into the control room, burying the occupants.

“ Help!” Felija Xan screamed. “ I’m trapped under the rubble!” a few seconds later, someone replied “ Try lifting some of it off of you!” “ I can’t!” Felija shouted, “Not if I don’t want to bring it down around my head!” “ Can’t you cut your way out?” the voice asked. Felija looked around her for the familiar silver hilt of her newly made lightsaber. She saw it, lying a few feet from her. She reached out toward it, and grasped the cold metal. Felija ignited it, and saw the familiar sapphire blade. She felt the heat that radiated from it as she cut away the metal that separated her from the voice on the other side.

Felija had finally cut a hole large enough for her to crawl through. She started forward, only to fall back and gasp in pain. She looked behind her, and saw that she was bleeding from a gash in her leg. It was starting to burn steadily, the pain was too much; the last thing Felija Xan felt before she fell unconscious were two hands, one warm and the other cold and metallic, pull her from the rubble.

“ Come on, wake up! FELIJA! Oh, COME ON!” Felija’s eyelids fluttered open, her green eyes hazy and confused. “ What… where… am… I?” She whispered. The blurred scenery around her was slowly becoming clearer, and she recognized the voice from when she was trapped; it belonged to Anakin Skywalker, the Jedi leading the failed mission. “ Where are we?” Felija asked again, her voice becoming clearer. “ We’re in one of the Sith tombs, the ship is pretty much destroyed, I called for a pickup but they won’t be here for a few days. I stopped the bleeding on your leg, its bandaged.” He replied. She looked at her leg, which was, however sloppily, bandaged. “ Yeah…” Felija chuckled, “ I’ll fix it, but, thanks.” Felija re-bandaged her wound, and looked her companion over. Aside from a small cut on his forehead, he seemed fine. She reached out with the force, using her gift for healing and sensing injuries to check both of them over, she reached a hand out to touch his forehead, but he pulled away. “ I’m fine!” Anakin snapped. “ Hold still!” Felija Snapped back. She closed her eyes for a minute, and then pulled back, too quickly. “ Are you ok?” He asked. She was leaning against a wall, her eyes were closed, and she was grimacing in pain. “ Um… yeah… I’m fine. Just a headache… I get them around large disturbances in the force.” she explained. “ This whole planet has probably been giving you a headache, then.” He laughed. “ It’s worse around this tomb.” She sighed. She sat for a few minutes, then looked at Anakin.“ Lets get moving!” Felija whispered, jumping to her feet.

Chapter 2

Felija Xan and Anakin Skywalker walked down a small, dark corridor. Felija was a short girl, barely a woman. She had short, straight, black hair, and was very pale with strange green eyes. She was wearing a brown top that she cut above her stomach, and brown pants that were cut to the thigh on her injured leg. She had just turned 19, and looked very young next to the tall, intense figure of Anakin Skywalker. Felija limped down the corridor, leaning on Anakin. The two made their way, slowly, down the hallway. At the end of it, they reached a stone doorway, which was locked. “ Wait here.” Anakin whispered to Felija, letting her sit against a wall. He walked over to the door and ignited his lightsaber, cutting the lock. A sharp smell of ozone wafted from the cut, and Anakin kicked the door open. He returned to Felija, who stood up and said “ I think I can walk, just let me get up…” she stood up, tried to walk a few steps, and fell back down again with a scream. “ You would think a healer would know her limits!” Anakin said with a shake of his head. He picked her up and set her on her feet, still supporting her with one arm. They walked in the door. “ We’ll wait here until our rescue comes.” Anakin told her.

The room was completely dark; Felija reached for a glow rod in her pack to illuminate the room, but Anakin’s hand grasped hers in the darkness. “ Save it, we only have so many supplies.” He whispered. He set her down against a wall in the circular chamber, and sat beside her. “ I’m tired.” Felija murmured. “ It’s late, you should sleep.” Anakin replied. Felija realized she was exhausted; she leaned against Anakin, and closed her eyes, listening to the sounds of their breathing. He was becoming drowsy too, and wrapped his arms around her before falling asleep.

Felija sat up, something fell from her shoulders: Anakin had wrapped his cloak around her. She yawned, and looked around her. It was dawn, Anakin was still sleeping; a little light was beginning to seep into the room, and Felija could now better see her surroundings. There was a small hallway from this room into an adjoining chamber. Curious, she limped to the passageway and started down it. A door that was sealed tight awaited her at the other end. Felija ignited her lightsaber, and tried to cut the door open. To her surprise, the moment the blade touched the door it sparked and went out. The door was made of pure cortosis, the only element that could stop, and temporarily disable, a lightsaber. Her head was throbbing, but now she was too curious to leave the door. Felija gathered the Force around her, and released all the energy toward the door. It exploded inward, and Felija walked into the room. She heard an electronic beeping sound; monitors of some kind lined a big tank in the middle of the room. She pressed her face to the frozen glass, and recoiled with a scream.
house girl13
house girl13
Futurama n00b
Futurama n00b

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

My Star Wars Fan Fiction Empty Re: My Star Wars Fan Fiction

Post by Eat-ham Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:04 am

Nice Smile
Eat-ham
Eat-ham
Uber Noob...er
Uber Noob...er

Number of posts : 175

https://phailsafe.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by house girl13 Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:16 am

yeah...its my favorite so far! ill post more once i get a new screen for my laptop! lol
house girl13
house girl13
Futurama n00b
Futurama n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:53 am

Sweet!

Back to top Go down

Post by house girl13 Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:06 pm

i have waaayyy more on this one...i just cant post it all at once!
house girl13
house girl13
Futurama n00b
Futurama n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by house girl13 Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:39 pm

heres an update!

Chapter 3

Anakin Skywalker awoke with a start. He heard a shrill scream, and looked around; Felija was not in the room. She couldn’t have gone far, he thought, as she was injured. Anakin looked for rooms nearby, and spied a passageway. He sprinted into it, and saw a jagged hole at the end. Someone had destroyed a door that blocked another room. On the floor of the room, Anakin saw Felija. She was pale white. “ Felija? What is it?” Anakin asked urgently. She said nothing, but pointed at a large tank in the center of the room. Anakin examined it more closely, and backed away with a small start; there was someone in it. She was frozen, but the monitors surrounding her showed that she was still alive, almost conscious. Anakin walked back to the tank, and pressed a hand against the glass. He pulled it back quickly; the glass was ice cold. “ Who is she?” Anakin whispered to himself. “ I think I know.” Felija’s voice was weak, and frightened. Anakin turned back to her, waiting. “ I don’t want to jump to conclusions, but I think that this,” she looked at the woman in the tank, “is Darth Zannah.” Felija seemed unable to turn away from the woman. “ That’s impossible!” Anakin exclaimed, “ She lived in the Sith Era, hundreds of years ago.” It can’t be her, he thought. Felija spoke again, her voice still weak, “ No one knew what happened to her, she was still in training when she dropped out of our histories. She and her Sith master had murdered a team of Jedi sent to destroy them, they fled and she was rumored to have killed her cousin, who was traveling with them, to cover their tracks. No one mentioned her again, there were rumors that Darth Bane had gotten a new apprentice to continue his rule, but most historians agreed that she had probably completed her training, and trained her own apprentice.” “How do you remember this?” Anakin asked, interested. “ As a learner, I spent much of my time studying the Ancient Sith.” Felija responded. “ I’m almost certain it’s her!” she added. Anakin closed his eyes for a moment, “ I, too, studied her a little. She was said to have a powerful, instinctual connection to the Dark side of the force. I don’t feel any of that around this woman, whoever she is.” “ Her powers could be in hibernation, along with her body.” Felija suggested. “ Almost impossible!” Anakin said to her. He thought for a moment. “ When our rescue comes, we will wake her up, it’s the only way to find out who she is.” “ And if she is Zannah?” Felija asked. “ I don’t know.” Anakin whispered, something in the certainty of Felija’s tone made him wonder if there was a chance that this woman could be a Dark Lord of the Sith. “ We will be ready, in case she really is Zannah.” Anakin told Felija.

Chapter 4

It was Felija and Anakin’s second day aboard Jedi Master Luminara’s personal Republic cruiser. The woman they had found was still frozen, and was being stored in a cold room, her monitors showing that she was still alive.

A sudden knock startled Felija out of a deep sleep. She pulled a long cloak around her, and opened the door to her cabin. Luminara was standing outside; Anakin and two other Jedi behind her. She smiled at Felija, “ Good morning, Felija Xan. We have decided to wake the woman that you found on Korriban. Anakin told me about your suspicions, and they are being taken very seriously. I have sent a call out to the Jedi near this system to come and assist; to make sure everything goes smoothly,” Luminara hesitated for a moment and then said, “ and to hopefully help contain her if there is a problem.” “ Thank you,” Felija said, “ When will the ones you called arrive?” she asked. “ Two of them just landed in the hanger; we now have six in total on this ship, more then enough, in my opinion.” Luminara replied, “ We are meeting in the cold room where she is stored, we won’t start until you join us.”

Felija walked into the cold room, to see six Jedi sitting to one side of the room, away from the tank. Anakin rose from the group, and greeted Felija. She turned to the assembled Jedi, “ Hello, my name is Felija Xan.” She said with apparent nervousness. A tall, blue Twi’lek was the first to respond. “ I’m Aayla Secura.” She said with a friendly smile. The man next to Aayla greeted her next. “ I’m Quinlan Vos, Aayla and I were traveling together when Luminara called us.” He said. He seemed a little removed from everything, as if he was distracted. A human woman with shocking red hair was the next to introduce herself. “ I am Shaydra, and the one next to me is my Padawan, Kiri’na.” Kiri’na was a petite girl, about 15 years old. She tossed her long, blonde hair, and waved shyly to Felija. Felija started to reply, when the door to the room swung open. A tall, black haired woman walked in. She had a scar running from her throat to her stomach, which was left bare by her small top and tight pants. Luminara stood up and walked over to the woman. “ Skyla. I didn’t realize you had gotten my message.” Skyla smirked at Luminara. “ I was in the area.” She said, “ And I heard a rumor that someone had discovered an Ancient Sith Lord, frozen in a tomb on Korriban.” Luminara stared at her, “ How did you….” “ I have my sources.” Skyla kept on smirking. “ So are we going to do this, or just stand around staring at her?” Skyla demanded.

The Jedi were positioned around the room, sabers at the ready. All of them were ready to spring at a moments notice, if they felt even the slightest tremor in the Force. Felija and Anakin were by the controls to the tank. Felija’s voice was raised in her nervousness, “ Now remember, if something goes wrong, try to stun, not kill! If she is Zannah, she might be able to provide us with information that could help us in the war. ” “ Ok, ok! We know! No killing the Sith! Now can we please get started?” Skyla asked impatiently. “ Here we go.” Anakin whispered to Felija. She stepped up to the keypad attached to the tank. Her long fingers danced across the touch screen, and she turned to the group. “ Ready?” she asked. There was a muttered consent through the room, and Felija pressed the final key to start the sequence of reviving the woman from her frozen state. A hissing noise came from the tank, and Anakin pulled Felija back. A monitor showed the temperature of the frozen liquid rising. As it started melting, the top of the tank was cracked open, so steam could escape. The liquid was almost completely melted, and the tubing attached to the woman started to assist her breathing, her monitors showed that she was stable so far. The liquid, now completely thawed, was draining onto the ground, and steam filled the room. Anakin stumbled to the tank, and shouted “ try to clear some of this steam!” there was the sound of a door opening, and a blast of cold air hit the room. The steam rushed out, and everyone in the room glanced hesitantly at the tank. It was still sealed, and the woman was lying on the bottom, alive. Felija moved to release the woman from the tank, but Anakin said “ Wait! Let her wake up first! I want to know what we’re dealing with! If anything happens to her, we can release the tank!” The room held their collective breath, waiting for the woman behind the glass to wake. After a few minutes, her eyes opened.
house girl13
house girl13
Futurama n00b
Futurama n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:37 pm

COOL!

Back to top Go down

Post by house girl13 Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:29 pm

here is an update!! i have 14 pages of this, and it isnt done yet...

Chapter 3

Anakin Skywalker awoke with a start. He heard a shrill scream, and looked around; Felija was not in the room. She couldn’t have gone far, he thought, as she was injured. Anakin looked for rooms nearby, and spied a passageway. He sprinted into it, and saw a jagged hole at the end. Someone had destroyed a door that blocked another room. On the floor of the room, Anakin saw Felija. She was pale white. “ Felija? What is it?” Anakin asked urgently. She said nothing, but pointed at a large tank in the center of the room. Anakin examined it more closely, and backed away with a small start; there was someone in it. She was frozen, but the monitors surrounding her showed that she was still alive, almost conscious. Anakin walked back to the tank, and pressed a hand against the glass. He pulled it back quickly; the glass was ice cold. “ Who is she?” Anakin whispered to himself. “ I think I know.” Felija’s voice was weak, and frightened. Anakin turned back to her, waiting. “ I don’t want to jump to conclusions, but I think that this,” she looked at the woman in the tank, “is Darth Zannah.” Felija seemed unable to turn away from the woman. “ That’s impossible!” Anakin exclaimed, “ She lived in the Sith Era, hundreds of years ago.” It can’t be her, he thought. Felija spoke again, her voice still weak, “ No one knew what happened to her, she was still in training when she dropped out of our histories. She and her Sith master had murdered a team of Jedi sent to destroy them, they fled and she was rumored to have killed her cousin, who was traveling with them, to cover their tracks. No one mentioned her again, there were rumors that Darth Bane had gotten a new apprentice to continue his rule, but most historians agreed that she had probably completed her training, and trained her own apprentice.” “How do you remember this?” Anakin asked, interested. “ As a learner, I spent much of my time studying the Ancient Sith.” Felija responded. “ I’m almost certain it’s her!” she added. Anakin closed his eyes for a moment, “ I, too, studied her a little. She was said to have a powerful, instinctual connection to the Dark side of the force. I don’t feel any of that around this woman, whoever she is.” “ Her powers could be in hibernation, along with her body.” Felija suggested. “ Almost impossible!” Anakin said to her. He thought for a moment. “ When our rescue comes, we will wake her up, it’s the only way to find out who she is.” “ And if she is Zannah?” Felija asked. “ I don’t know.” Anakin whispered, something in the certainty of Felija’s tone made him wonder if there was a chance that this woman could be a Dark Lord of the Sith. “ We will be ready, in case she really is Zannah.” Anakin told Felija.

Chapter 4

It was Felija and Anakin’s second day aboard Jedi Master Luminara’s personal Republic cruiser. The woman they had found was still frozen, and was being stored in a cold room, her monitors showing that she was still alive.

A sudden knock startled Felija out of a deep sleep. She pulled a long cloak around her, and opened the door to her cabin. Luminara was standing outside; Anakin and two other Jedi behind her. She smiled at Felija, “ Good morning, Felija Xan. We have decided to wake the woman that you found on Korriban. Anakin told me about your suspicions, and they are being taken very seriously. I have sent a call out to the Jedi near this system to come and assist; to make sure everything goes smoothly,” Luminara hesitated for a moment and then said, “ and to hopefully help contain her if there is a problem.” “ Thank you,” Felija said, “ When will the ones you called arrive?” she asked. “ Two of them just landed in the hanger; we now have six in total on this ship, more then enough, in my opinion.” Luminara replied, “ We are meeting in the cold room where she is stored, we won’t start until you join us.”

Felija walked into the cold room, to see six Jedi sitting to one side of the room, away from the tank. Anakin rose from the group, and greeted Felija. She turned to the assembled Jedi, “ Hello, my name is Felija Xan.” She said with apparent nervousness. A tall, blue Twi’lek was the first to respond. “ I’m Aayla Secura.” She said with a friendly smile. The man next to Aayla greeted her next. “ I’m Quinlan Vos, Aayla and I were traveling together when Luminara called us.” He said. He seemed a little removed from everything, as if he was distracted. A human woman with shocking red hair was the next to introduce herself. “ I am Shaydra, and the one next to me is my Padawan, Kiri’na.” Kiri’na was a petite girl, about 15 years old. She tossed her long, blonde hair, and waved shyly to Felija. Felija started to reply, when the door to the room swung open. A tall, black haired woman walked in. She had a scar running from her throat to her stomach, which was left bare by her small top and tight pants. Luminara stood up and walked over to the woman. “ Skyla. I didn’t realize you had gotten my message.” Skyla smirked at Luminara. “ I was in the area.” She said, “ And I heard a rumor that someone had discovered an Ancient Sith Lord, frozen in a tomb on Korriban.” Luminara stared at her, “ How did you….” “ I have my sources.” Skyla kept on smirking. “ So are we going to do this, or just stand around staring at her?” Skyla demanded.

The Jedi were positioned around the room, sabers at the ready. All of them were ready to spring at a moments notice, if they felt even the slightest tremor in the Force. Felija and Anakin were by the controls to the tank. Felija’s voice was raised in her nervousness, “ Now remember, if something goes wrong, try to stun, not kill! If she is Zannah, she might be able to provide us with information that could help us in the war. ” “ Ok, ok! We know! No killing the Sith! Now can we please get started?” Skyla asked impatiently. “ Here we go.” Anakin whispered to Felija. She stepped up to the keypad attached to the tank. Her long fingers danced across the touch screen, and she turned to the group. “ Ready?” she asked. There was a muttered consent through the room, and Felija pressed the final key to start the sequence of reviving the woman from her frozen state. A hissing noise came from the tank, and Anakin pulled Felija back. A monitor showed the temperature of the frozen liquid rising. As it started melting, the top of the tank was cracked open, so steam could escape. The liquid was almost completely melted, and the tubing attached to the woman started to assist her breathing, her monitors showed that she was stable so far. The liquid, now completely thawed, was draining onto the ground, and steam filled the room. Anakin stumbled to the tank, and shouted, “ Try to clear some of this steam!” there was the sound of a door opening, and a blast of cold air hit the room. The steam rushed out, and everyone in the room glanced hesitantly at the tank. It was still sealed, and the woman was lying on the bottom, alive. Felija moved to release the woman from the tank, but Anakin said “ Wait! Let her wake up first! I want to know what we’re dealing with! If anything happens to her, we can release the tank!” The room held their collective breath, waiting for the woman behind the glass to wake. After a few minutes, her eyes opened.
house girl13
house girl13
Futurama n00b
Futurama n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by RE:LSK Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:50 pm

I love chapter 3 more!
RE:LSK
Futurama n00b
Futurama n00b

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by house girl13 Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:06 pm

UPDATE!!!! not my best chapter but...

Chapter 5

“ She’s awake!” someone whispered.
And then the room was a mess of frenzied whispers.
“ What’s she going to do?”
“ Is she ok?”
“ Is she Zannah?”
“ Everyone quiet down!” A voice shouted.
The room turned to look at Skyla, who walked up to the glass. She knocked gently against it, making everyone in the room wince. Skyla spoke in to the glass,
“ Can you understand me?” she asked.
The woman in the tank slowly sat up. She looked at Skyla; she looked confused and lost. Then she nodded in response to Skyla’s question. The room gasped, but Skyla seemed oblivious.
“ Do you know where you are?” she continued. The woman shook her head.
“ Are you going to hurt us?” the woman looked confused again, and shook her head.
“ I don’t sense any threat from her.” Skyla slowly said.
Felija turned to the assembled Jedi,
“ I’m going to let her out, be ready for anything!”
Skyla’s hands drifted to the twin lightsabers strapped to her thighs, despite what she had said, she was nervous.
Felija pressed another button on the keypad, and the glass walls of the tank folded down; the woman was still hooked up to the monitors and she had tubing in her mouth. Felija moved closer to her, talking slowly. She reached a hand out, and said,
“ you should be able to breathe on your own, I’m going to take these tubes out.” The woman nodded, and Felija gently removed the tubing. The woman coughed a few times, but she could breathe on her own. Shaydra stepped forward, and offered her cloak to the woman, who took it gratefully. Felija turned to the assembled Jedi,
“ we’re going to get her to some proper medical equipment, and make sure she’s ok.”
“ We’ll come with you!” Aayla said, and the Twi’lek started out of the room.
The rest of the group followed her, and Anakin said to the woman
“ I’m going to carry you to somewhere you can stay for now.” She nodded, and he swung her up into his arms. Felija followed, close behind them.

The ship had a medical wing; it was small, but well equipped. The woman was currently resting on a bed, attached to a few monitors; she was still stable. No one had left the room; they were waiting for her to wake up again.
“ Wh…where…where…am…I?” she whispered.
Her voice was cracked, and barely audible. Her eyes were cracked, and she squinted at the light in the room. Kiri’na rose, and dimmed the lights.
“ Thank…you.” The woman whispered.
Felija walked up to the woman.
“ I need to ask you a few questions. Do you feel up to that?” she asked.
“ Yes.” The woman’s voice was becoming a little stronger.
Felija started her questions,
“ Do you know who you are? Your name?”
The woman thought for a moment, she looked confused,
“ I…I…don’t remember…”
“ You were found frozen, your memory should start to improve soon. I’m going to ask a few more questions, see how much you remember.”
The woman waited.
“ Do you remember where you were before you were frozen?” Felija asked.
“ No… I don’t remember…anything.”
The woman looked worn out.
“ I think she’s done for now, Felija,” Luminara said, “ we should let her sleep, maybe she will remember a little more.”
“ A few of us should stay here, we still don’t know who or what she is.” Felija whispered.
“ We will stay.” Aayla said, gesturing to herself and her companion.
“ Thank you Aayla, please let us know if she wakes up again.” Felija and the others left the room.
house girl13
house girl13
Futurama n00b
Futurama n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by RE:LSK Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:29 pm

This is awesome!