Phail safe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A differant Title Challenged Star Wars Fan Fiction

2 posters

Go down

A differant Title Challenged Star Wars Fan Fiction Empty A differant Title Challenged Star Wars Fan Fiction

Post by house girl13 Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:05 am

ok... im posting a little preview here! tell me what you think and ill post the rest another time. i am still writing, so ill update it if i can! a little background on it: it is set in the Clone Wars, my character is a human woman around 18 years old. i havent named her yet so thats why im in first person as of now.

The black void of space was calm; silent, and lifeless, but calm. I flew through this void in my ship, Destiny’s Call, a newer model of Asajj Ventress’s prototype ship, the Last Call. My destination was the city-planet Coroscent, the capital of the republic; a republic that was currently at war with separatist forces under the command of my master. My mission is simple: I am to assassinate republic hero and Jedi general Anakin Skywalker.

I have been trained since I was found, alone and orphaned, on a world destroyed by the Republic. I have no one, and so I can fight without fear. My life has one purpose; I am a Sith assassin, a force-sensitive trained by both the master and the apprentice in the ways of the dark side. They have trained me to be loyal and unquestioning in orders; a living, breathing, weapon. I love combat; it makes me powerful to see the fear in my enemy’s eyes, to feed off it; that is the power of the dark side. Your weakness is my strength. In all my 18 years, I have never once had a moment of doubt, never been unsure. It is freeing in a way, but there are times when I feel a last vestige of humanity that my training has not wiped out completely. It is the one thing that truly frightens me; that I am still not in complete control of myself, and if am being honest, I am completely and truly terrified of what I may become if I cannot control this.
house girl13
house girl13
Futurama n00b
Futurama n00b

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

A differant Title Challenged Star Wars Fan Fiction Empty Re: A differant Title Challenged Star Wars Fan Fiction

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:56 am

Destiny call?
BTW It's cool!

Back to top Go down

A differant Title Challenged Star Wars Fan Fiction Empty Re: A differant Title Challenged Star Wars Fan Fiction

Post by house girl13 Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:02 pm

thanks!...about the name, the ship i modeled it after was " Last Call" so.....
house girl13
house girl13
Futurama n00b
Futurama n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by house girl13 Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:41 pm

heres a little more with this one. i have major writers block on this one...suggestions please!

Chapter One

Past the beautiful lights and splendor of the upper levels of Coroscent there is a dark underbelly; a place that most people avoid unless they have to be there; or, if, like some, they do not want to be noticed. Here, a tall, pale woman walks the streets alone; she walks with the air of someone who should be respected and left to her business. Here there is no need to conceal what she really is.

As the woman exits this dark underworld, she prepares herself for the task ahead. “ I won’t do it today.” She mutters to herself, “Not yet, I’m not ready.” The scenery around her has changed; it is clean, polished, and even sparkling in some places. Fountains gurgle, and the denizens of the galaxy go about their business. She sees it all and takes note of any possible threat; anything that looks out of place. She pauses in front of a store. A new speeder is parked in front of it; she smiles to herself and creep around to it. The woman jumps in, unnoticed by those around her until she speeds out of the lot. Behind her she hears the angry voice of the speeder’s owner. “ I’ve been robbed!” he shouts. She laughs quietly and accelerates; leaving the district behind.

She parks the speeder in a concealed place and curls up on the seat. Soon she is asleep, resting before she heads out on her assignment. She wakes soon, breathing hard; her eyes were wide with terror, and she muffled a scream. This was how she usually remembered things, through her dreams. It was the same nightmare she had been having since she received her newest assignment. A blurred vision of a bloodstained planet, ghosts paraded in front of her; most with terrible injuries.

Unable to sleep, she sat on the leather seat of the speeder staring at the twin silver hilts of her sabers. She spread her palm, and concentrated on the patterns engraved into the hilts. Sleep is no longer an option; the job gets done tonight. Smiling, she engages the auto on the speeder. “ Destination?” the robotic voice asks. “ The Jedi Temple.” Her voice was flat and emotionless as she named the building where her target was supposed to be.
house girl13
house girl13
Futurama n00b
Futurama n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by RE:LSK Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:52 pm

Sweet!
RE:LSK
Futurama n00b
Futurama n00b

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by house girl13 Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:04 pm

gracias!
house girl13
house girl13
Futurama n00b
Futurama n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by RE:LSK Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:26 pm

LoL! and you speak spanish, ola
Futurama n00b
Futurama n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by house girl13 Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:12 pm

si! and i am writing the next chapter!
house girl13
house girl13
Futurama n00b
Futurama n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by RE:LSK Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:17 am

YaY, can't wait
Futurama n00b
Futurama n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down